Union Bank has been serving local communities since 1891. More than a century after our founding we remain committed to the support and growth of those areas. Our investment management services offer a comprehensive set of investment options and provide you with the personal attention necessary to develop a customized portfolio that simplifies your life and maximizes your future financial potential. Our primary goal is to help you meet your primary objective- to preserve and grow the purchasing power of your assets under management.
Union Bank’s investment advisors have the skill, integrity and diligence to effectively serve your needs, whether you wish to:
- provide for the security of your family in the event you are unable to
- make a lasting impact on your charitable priorities, or
- build your assets to pass on a legacy to your heirs
Our team utilizes the proven benefits of diversification and asset allocation strategies to enhance your long-term financial growth and well-being without exposing your capital to excessive risk. Our compensation is transparent and directly tied to your success, being based on market value instead of transaction costs. Union Bank’s unbiased approach to investing means that your best interests are always our first priority.*
- Advisory accounts—for investors who wish to maintain a hands-on approach to their investments, but also want to work with an expert. Our advisors partner with you to create and implement an investment strategy based on your financial goals. Once goals are established, you will have the final say on all investment decisions. Advisory accounts also let you choose from a wide range of financial products including lower cost mutual funds.
- Custodial accounts—make a financial gift to a child that will continue to grow until they reach adulthood. Includes safekeeping of securities and record keeping.
- Fully managed accounts—personalized asset management and investment portfolios tailored to your specific financial situation and investment criteria by our experienced advisors.
Stay local. Go far.
There are many new and established investment management companies to choose from. How do you know which firm to trust with the future of your most valuable assets? Union Bank’s long history in the community is the reason our Vermont and New Hampshire clients put their trust in us. Choose the investment advisors that are recognized by the people who live in your community.
Contact our team today to discuss your financial hopes and goals.