CardValet is a mobile card management application offered by Union Bank to give our debit card customers more control and security when using their cards. With CardValet you can control and monitor debit card usage anywhere, anytime using your smartphone. You will be able to better manage and help protect your accounts from fraud by setting customizable real- time interactive alerts and controls that allow you to identify unauthorized or suspected fraudulent activity as it occurs.
Some of the basic and advanced options available from within the CardValet app offered to Union Bank debit card customers:
- Turn your card on or off at any time. (A great feature to use if you suspect there has been fraudulent activity on your card or if you have misplaced it.)
- Set alerts and deny transactions based on merchant or transaction type and location
- Set alerts for transactions exceeding a defined threshold amount
- Monitor and control dependent cardholder’s usage
- Receive notification of possible fraudulent transactions and take action
You can also use CardValet to manage your account by checking balances, viewing transaction history and receiving low balance alerts.
How to download the CardValet app and get started right away:
- Download the free CardValet application from the Apple® app store or Google Play™
- Open the app and select New User
- Enter your 16-digit card number
- Enter additional card details as requested
- Validate your identity
- Create your User Name and Password
You are ready to log-in
- Select a card from the CardValet home screen and you are ready to begin
CardValet Quick Reference Guide
CardValet is ideal for users who want to actively manage their cards and put the control of debit cards right into the cardholder’s hands. The tool is user-friendly and convenient and aides in preventing fraud and identity theft for cardholder’s.
CardValet Consumer Brochure
If you need assistance with the app or have any questions, call our Customer Care Team at 1.800.753.4343 or visit one of our branch locations and a Personal Banker will be happy to assist you.