Debit Business Card
Enjoy increased purchasing flexibility, cash access, convenience and safety. With a Union Bank Debit Mastercard for Business you can better manage cash flow and recordkeeping and take advantage of an array of other business and travel benefits.
- Pay as you go — no fees or interest charges.
- Enjoy valuable travel and insurance services.
- Track spending with monthly statements or eStatements and year-end summary.
- Set variable daily limits on purchase and cash withdrawals.
- Pre-set spending limits on employee cards.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability protects you against unauthorized purchases.
- MasterCard Secure Code enhances security when making online purchases.
- Report cards missing or stolen 24 hours a day.
- EMV Chip Technology.
- Unlimited no-fee access to 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide.
- Automatically deducts funds from your business checking account.
- Minimizes the need for petty cash.
- Makes phone and Internet orders quick and easy.
New! Mastercard Easy Savings®
Save on the things that make doing business easier. The MasterCard Easy Savings program is available to Union Bank business customers enrolled with our MasterCard business debit card. The program offers customers rebates for everyday business purchases from over 40,000 participating merchants nationwide. The major categories to receive rebates for your business include Fuel and Maintenance, Hotels, Restaurants, Travel, and Business Services.
How it works:
- Union Bank debit card business customers are automatically enrolled in the program
- Rebates are processed automatically when you make purchases at participating merchants and will be included on your monthly bank statement
- No coupons or codes required, no cost to register
More about the program
Easy Savings Terms and Conditions
Protect Your Business with the Benefits of other Mastercard Programs:
Have peace of mind knowing that the financial institution that issued your card won’t hold you responsible for unauthorized purchases, whether online, over the phone or in stores. Certain restrictions apply.
Mastercard Global Service*
Emergency card replacement for lost and stolen cards:
- Next day delivery in the U.S.
- Two business day delivery globally in most locations
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance when you rent a car for 31 consecutive days or less.
Replacement of items damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
Doubles the existing manufacturer’s warranty up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
MasterAssist Travel Services*
Referrals and assistance while traveling:
- Trip planning assistance, including visa requirements, customs regulations, interpreting services, etc.
- Global medical referrals and treatment
- Global legal referrals and assistance
- Emergency cash advances up to $5,000
- Lost ticket, passport, luggage assistance
- U.S. roadside assistance
Mastercard VAT Reclaim Service*
Identification of foreign travel expenses eligible for VAT refund and processing of claims.
Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
Mastercard is the only payment brand that provides its U.S. cardholders with services – at no extra cost – to help you detect and resolve identity theft.
- Expert Resolution Services.
Expert assistance is available to help you 24/7 if you think your identity has been stolen. Call 1-800-Mastercard and you will be assigned a personal certified specialist who will guide you through the process every step of the way.
- ID Theft Alerts™.
This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online. Register now.
- Emergency Wallet Replacement.
Experts assist you in quickly canceling and re-ordering the contents of your physical wallet such as your driver’s license, among other items. Call 1-800-Mastercard if you have lost your wallet and would like assistance.
For the most current program details please visit www.mastercard.com.
*Terms and Conditions Apply