Digital Banking Upgrade
We have made new enhancements to our digital banking platform.
You will notice the overall look and feel of the platform has not changed substantially, however some screens in some sections may look slightly different and offer enhanced navigation options and functionality.
- Account Details- some design changes have been made to the account details area at the top of the account history page. You will land on a separate details tab that contains all of your account information like available balance, interest rate, and other information you see on your statement.
- Funds Transfer- You are now allowed to select any start date from the current date forward menu. A “day of the week” selection has been added to the “frequency” field drop down menu for recurring transfers.
- Edit Funds Transfer- You can now edit internal and external transfers for future dated, one-time transfers and single instances of a recurring transfer.
- Personal Financial Management- now allows you to add assets or liabilities that may not have an internet login (e.g. home or vehicle value). When adding a manual account, three fields will display- account name, account type, and balance. Manual accounts can be easily created and help to offer a full financial picture of your assets in one convenient location.
- Online Help Feature Added- this feature replaces PDF versions of user guides. Online Help is responsive, searchable and printable.
Cash Management Enhancements
- Routing Transit Number (RTN) Lookup- designed with our Corporate Cash Management customers’ in mind, the RTN Lookup allows customers to search by financial institution name or routing number and supports partial entry. This helps to reduce manual entry, which reduces RTN errors and costs associated with returned items.
- File Mapper – introduced as a mapping tool for uploading files, Cash Management customers have the ability to define the order of data using a predefined list of column headers, which allows for quickly created and submitted one-time payments.
- Commercial Payment Redesign – updated look and feel for the commercial payments and recipients’ workflow area. The payment workflow area is now more efficient with a consolidated payment, template, and recipient page.
Our mobile app (UB2GO) has an updated version to reflect the new system enhancements. If you have “auto-update” selected on your device, you will find the updated UB2Go app installed on your phone. For those without the “auto-update” function, you will need to manually update the app.
The updated UB2GO app version is 5.6.16.
Digital Banking Requirements – Hardware/Software/Browser
Our Digital Banking experience offers many innovative features and functionality that requires the latest versions of your preferred web browser to function at its best. We have provided a dedicated web page that describes the recommended hardware, software and browser support when using Union Bank’s digital banking system.
Digital Banking Requirements
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions contact our Customer Care Team at 800.753.4343
Thanks for choosing Union Bank. We hope you’ll enjoy the great features and benefits of our digital banking system.