New Online and Mobile Banking Services Coming Soon!
We Have Some Big News! Something Great Is On Its Way!
On March 13, 2018, Union Bank is upgrading our online and mobile banking platform. We feel quality matters when it comes to technology and we are taking the steps to provide you with a brand new digital banking experience that comes with improved functionality and enhanced features designed to improve your banking experience with us.
As we prepare to introduce our new digital banking platform, there are some things you can do right now to ensure you experience a smooth transition.
Verify and update your latest online banking contact information as soon as possible
- We need your current phone numbers (no extension numbers please) and email address so that we can send you a secure access code by text message, email or phone call when the upgrade takes place
- Updating your contact information will ensure you receive important communications from us during the upgrade
Best way to verify and update your contact information
- Call our Customer Care Team (800.753.4343) (802.888.6600)
- Visit one of our branches
- Log-in to the current NetTeller online banking system and update your profile information. (After logging in, go to the Settings tab/top menu to make your changes).
Our Upgraded Online and Mobile Banking Features Include:
Integrated Experience: The new interface has a more modern look and feel and it responds to any size screen/device. An improved intuitive navigation scheme will provide easier access to all your accounts and other functions.
Design: Our new system is designed to offer the same functionality across our digital banking and our online and mobile banking channels, including bill pay, eStatements, and more.
Mobile Banking: Mobile banking will be upgraded at the same time as the online system to include all the same features and functionality, including bill pay, in our mobile app.
- View balances and transactions for all your accounts
- Deposit a check using our mobile app
- Bill payment
- Stop payment
- Secure messaging
- Among your Union Bank accounts
- Move money to and from accounts you might have at other financial institutions
- Send money to others at Union Bank
- Pay others outside Union Bank (providing just an email address or mobile phone number) often called person-to-person payments
Features that make managing your money easier:
- Budgeting tools
- Aggregating all of your accounts such as loans, credit cards, deposits and investments that you hold with Union Bank or most any financial institution
Advanced Security capabilities
- Multifactor Authentication- Union Bank will send an email, SMS text, or voice phone call to authenticate your banking session when you login from an unknown device. Additional authentication may be required for high value transactions.
We will be posting more detailed information closer to the upgrade date. For now, please be sure your contact information is up to date.