Online & Mobile Banking Upgrade
Details & Timeline
Our new Online and Mobile banking system is here. Customers can log in and resume normal banking transactions using all of the new features and functionality of the new system. The new mobile app (UB2GO) is now available to install using your smartphone, laptop, or tablet device. To download the new app, search for Union Bank VT and New Hampshire at the Apple App store or Google Play for Android. The new app automatically updates when the automatic updates function is selected on your smartphone.
Online Banking User Guide
Cash Management User Guide
Take These Steps to Ensure a Smooth Start in Our New Online Banking System
- First, make sure that we have your most recent contact information — especially your email address and phone numbers. This information is crucial for us to deliver the one-time-passcode needed to access the new system the first time or in the future when using an unfamiliar device or browser.
- To log into the new system for the first time, you will use your current Username and the secure numeric passcode that we send you. You’ll then be asked to establish a password for the new system.
- If you currently use auto-fill in your web browser to input your username when signing-in to our existing online banking system, please make note of it to use when signing into the new system for the first time.
- Once logged into the new system, be sure to: – Verify all your accounts appear correctly in your accounts summary page. – Confirm all your recurring transfers and Bill Pay information
- The new Online Banking experience offers many innovative features. It will require the latest version of your preferred web browser to function at its best. Browser Requirements
- Be sure to download our new mobile or tablet app (Apple & Android) on March 13th or after to enjoy the new features.
Quicken/QuickBooks Users – Important Information
If you are a Quicken or QuickBooks user, please be sure to download your latest transactions on March 9th or 10th. To continue using Quicken after the conversion, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. Documents explaining that process are available on our main Quicken/QuickBooks page or call our Customer Care Team at 888.879.0008.
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions contact our Customer Care Team, or stop by your nearest Union Bank branch location and talk to one of our staff.
To further assist customers during the transition, we are providing an additional layer of customer support beyond our normal Customer Care Team hours. Additional support begins March 13 and ends March 24:
- Weekdays: 7:45AM to 6:00PM EST
- Saturdays: 8:00AM to 2:00PM EST
Contact Us: 1.888.879.0008
We are Excited to Offer These Enhancements to Provide You with a New Seamless Online Banking Experience
- Integrated Experience: The new interface has a more modern look and feel and an improved navigation layout to provide easier access to all your accounts and other functions.
- Design: Our new system is designed to offer a more intuitive user interface and better functionality across desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile banking channels.
- Access: With a single click you’ll be able to quickly access your accounts.
- Mobile Banking: Mobile banking will be upgraded at the same time as the online system to include all the same features, and will have a substantially improved user interface.
- Enhanced Security: Our new Digital banking system incorporates the latest security features to confirm your identity, helping us keep your accounts and financial information secure.
Thanks for choosing Union Bank. We hope you’ll enjoy the great features and benefits of our new digital banking system.