Online & Mobile Banking Upgrade
Details & Timeline
On March 13, 2018, Union Bank is upgrading our online and mobile banking platform. We feel quality matters when it comes to technology and we are taking the steps to provide you with a brand new digital banking experience that comes with improved functionality and enhanced features designed to improve your banking experience with us.
As we prepare to introduce our new digital banking platform, there are some things you can do right now to ensure you experience a smooth transition.
Verify and update your latest online banking contact information as soon as possible
- We need your current phone numbers and email address so that we can send you a secure access code by text message, email or phone call (no extension numbers please) when the upgrade takes place.
- Updating your contact information will ensure you receive important communications from us prior to and during the upgrade.
Best way to verify and update your contact information:
- Call our Customer Care Team at 888.879.0008
- Visit one of our branches
- Log-in to the current NetTeller online banking system and update your profile information. (After logging in, go to the Settings tab/top menu to make your changes)
What to Expect During the Upgrade
- The online banking conversion will take place between Thursday, March 8th and Tuesday, March 13th. During this time, you will not have access to the current mobile banking app and there will only be limited, view only, access to the current Desktop Online Banking system.
- During this downtime, our Telebanking and ATM systems can provide you with your latest balance as well as allow transfers between linked accounts.
- The new Digital Banking experience is scheduled to go live on Tuesday morning, March 13th.
- All your previously established bill payments and scheduled recurring transfers will process as normal.
Take These Steps to Ensure a Smooth Start in Our New Online Banking System
- First, make sure that we have your most recent contact information — especially your email address and phone numbers. This information is crucial for us to deliver the one-time-passcode needed to access the new system the first time or in the future when using an unfamiliar device or browser.
- To log into the new system for the first time, you will use your current Username and the secure numeric passcode that we send you. You’ll then be asked to establish a password for the new system.
- If you currently use auto-fill in your web browser to input your username when signing-in to our existing online banking system, please make note of it to use when signing into the new system for the first time.
- Once logged into the new system, be sure to: – Verify all your accounts appear correctly in your accounts summary page. – Confirm all your recurring transfers and Bill Pay information
- The new Online Banking experience offers many innovative features. It will require the latest version of your preferred web browser to function at its best. Browser Requirements
- Be sure to download our new mobile or tablet app (Apple & Android) on March 13th to enjoy the new features.
- Again, to make your initial access as smooth as possible, please ensure that we have your current phone numbers and email address.
Quicken/QuickBooks Users – Important Information
If you are a Quicken or QuickBooks user, please be sure to download your latest transactions on March 9th or 10th. To continue using Quicken after the conversion, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. Documents explaining that process are available on our main Quicken/QuickBooks page or call our Customer Care Team at 888.879.0008.
We are Excited to Offer These Enhancements to Provide You with a New Seamless Online Banking Experience
- Integrated Experience: The new interface has a more modern look and feel and an improved navigation layout to provide easier access to all your accounts and other functions.
- Design: Our new system is designed to offer a more intuitive user interface and better functionality across desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile banking channels.
- Access: With a single click you’ll be able to quickly access your accounts.
- Mobile Banking: Mobile banking will be upgraded at the same time as the online system to include all the same features, and will have a substantially improved user interface.
- Enhanced Security: Our new Digital banking system incorporates the latest security features to confirm your identity, helping us keep your accounts and financial information secure.
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions about preparing for the upgrade, contact our Customer Care Team, or stop by your nearest Union Bank branch location and talk to one of our staff.
To further assist customers during the transition, we are providing an additional layer of customer support beyond our normal Customer Care Team hours. Additional support begins March 13 and ends March 24:
- Weekdays: 7:45AM to 6:00PM EST
- Saturdays: 8:00AM to 2:00PM EST
Contact Us: 888.879.0008
Please check back as we continue to add new information about the upgrade.
Thanks again for choosing Union Bank. We hope you’ll enjoy the great features and benefits of our new digital banking system.