Our Upgraded Online and Mobile Banking Features Include:
The new interface has a more modern look and feel and it responds to any size screen/device. An improved intuitive navigation scheme will provide easier access to all your accounts and other functions.
Our new system is designed to offer the same functionality across our online banking and mobile banking channels, including bill pay, eStatements, and more.
Mobile banking will be upgraded at the same time as the online system to include all the same features and functionality, including bill pay. A new mobile app will be available to download starting March 13.
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts
- Move money to and from accounts you might have at other financial institutions
- Send money to others with accounts at Union Bank
- Pay others outside Union Bank (providing just an email address or mobile phone number) often called person-to-person (P2P) payments
Features That Make Managing Your Money Easier
- Personal Financial Management and budgeting tools
- Aggregate Accounts to view balances and transactions you may have with other financial institutions (e.g. credit cards, loans, deposits and investments)
- Group your accounts by purpose or owner
Advanced Security Capabilities
- Multifactor Authentication- Union Bank will send an email, SMS text, or voice phone call to authenticate your banking session when you login from an unknown device or web browser.
- Additional authentication may be required for high dollar transactions
- View balances and transactions for all your accounts
- Deposit a check using our mobile app
- Bill payment
- Stop payment
- Secure messaging