Online Banking Service
Union Bank’s online banking service brings an easy to use interface across devices letting you bank from home, work – or wherever life takes you.
Online banking makes it easy to:
- View and manage your checking, savings and loan accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and your accounts with other financial institutions
- Send money to others with accounts at Union Bank
- Pay others outside of Union Bank (providing an email address or mobile phone number) using person-to-person (P2P) payments
- Create a budget, track your income and spending habits
- Aggregate accounts to view balances and transactions in one central location (e.g. credit cards, loans, deposits and investments)
- Set up recurring transfers and/or Union Bank loan payments
- Reconcile your accounts
- See which checks have been paid
- View front and back images of your checks
- Schedule email alerts for a variety of scenarios, such as when an account reaches a specific dollar balance
- Locate our ATMs and branches
How to Sign Up for Online Banking– New customers to Union Bank and or existing customers new to our Online Banking system just need to fill out a form to get signed up. You will need to create your log-in ID and know your primary account number (checking, savings, loan) when filling out the form. > Sign Up
Online Bill Pay
Union Bank’s electronic bill pay service allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It’s safe, secure and easy to use. You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
Here’s a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Pay.
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won’t have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That’s good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
Our online banking system offers you advanced security features to include:
- Multi factor authentication
- Risk and fraud analytics to detect fraudulent behavior against your accounts, so that you can respond proactively
Read about our Online Banking security.
Online Banking User Guide and System Help