The interactive Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool allows you to monitor and budget your money within your Union Bank online banking session. By linking your external accounts, credit cards, assets and loans, PFM allows you to create budgets and track spending habits in an organized way.
There are no extra apps to install or additional tools to learn how to use. The PFM interface is easy to use and provides everything you need within one simple view, so that you can see the total picture of where your finances stand.
Different links appear at the top of the home page once you are logged-in to Online Banking. Each link provides you with various information about your finances:
- Net Worth: Sum up your assets and debts and view pie charts to see how funds are allocated.
- Budget: Track your monthly finances by adding targets to help you better manage your expenses.
- Spending: See how you are spending money in a visual representation.
- Trends: Track your habits even further to see how you spend your money over time
- Debts: View all of your debts at once to gauge how additional payments or payoffs affect your finances
- Allows you to view your account balances, spending habits, and other financial details from within your online banking session, in one consolidated view
- Aggregates external financial accounts (non-Union Bank) into the interface, to allow for a comprehensive view of all your financial data
- Easy to use interface that assists you in better understanding and planning your financial life
For more information please call us at 800.753.4343 or visit one of our branches and talk to a bank representative.