I’m connected. You’re connected. We’re all connected! We are more connected than ever before. According to ABI Research, there are over 30 billion devices connected on the Internet. Today, our everyday devices are connected to the world including laptops, mobile phones, fitness trackers, smart televisions, home security systems, thermostats, and refrigerators. Additionally, let us not […]
UBP2PHub is our new person-to-person payment service. It is on target to replace Pay Others this summer. We will share more details as we get closer to the launch. In the meantime, see below for other funds transfer options that are available to you, and learn more about our new service.
CONFIRM YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If we need to contact you for any reason, ensuring that your contact information is current will help to avoid any delays. Confirm your information within the Settings option in Online/Mobile Banking. Select the Address Change option to ensure that the address, phone, and email addresses we have on file are current.
ADDITIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER OPTIONS
Prior to the launch of our new service, and at any time, Union Bank customers have the following funds transfer options available:
- Set up an External Transfer – If you are using Pay Others to transfer funds to an account that you have at another financial institution, we suggest that you use the ‘Add External Account’ option within the Transfer Funds menu.
- Transfer to a UB Customer – Use this option within the Transfer Funds menu to transfer funds in real time to another Union Bank customer. This function requires the last four digits of the recipient’s deposit account number and the valid email address on file with the bank.
- Bill Pay – Using a routing number and account number in Bill Pay, you can transfer funds to another person’s account within two business days.
- Other P2P services – Many of our customers use Pay Others in conjunction with other P2P services such as Venmo.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Care team or your local branch staff.
UBP2PHub FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Person-to-person payments (P2P) is an online technology that allows people to transfer money to others. As a Union Bank online and mobile banking customer, you can access this free service when it launches this summer by contacting us by phone or visiting your nearest branch. When family or friends need money quickly, you can use the UBP2PHub within online banking to make direct person-to-person payments. This is a great way to send money to loved ones on birthdays and other special events, to settle-up a restaurant bill or to help someone you want to pay quickly and efficiently. The benefits and features of our new service include the following:
- Enhanced Security – Includes additional out-of-band security question/answer shared between you and the recipient, as well as the ability to create payment alerts (text or email) for initiated payments, delivered payments, or upcoming future dated payments.
- Recipients Can Select How to Receive Funds – Recipients can select how to receive funds with UBP2PHub. Recipients will be able to select from real-time transfers using their eligible debit card, or via, Automated Clearing House (ACH) using their account number and routing number.
- Send Funds to Multiple Recipients with One Transaction – Need to send money to a number of friends? You can now transfer funds to all of them with one transaction.
- Future Dated and Recurring Payments – You can schedule payments for a future date or schedule them to transfer on a recurring basis.
- Want to pay someone but don’t have the funds until pay day? You can schedule the payment for pay day.
- Need to pay your landlord on the 1st of each month? You can do that with UBP2PHub.
- Send Funds from Any of Your Checking Accounts – Which account you use for sending a P2P transfer is no longer dependent on which account is tied to your debit card.
- Integrate New Payment Options – UBP2PHub is specifically designed to incorporate new payment options as they become available.
- More to Come!