Checking with Interest
Enjoy earning interest and having access to your funds through a variety of convenient services, including check image with your statements. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open an account, and the service fee is waived when you maintain a $750 minimum daily balance. Accounts not maintaining a $750 balance will be assessed a monthly service fee of either $5 with eStatements or $7.50 with paper statements.
Checking with Interest includes:
- Variable-tiered interest on balances of $300, compounded and credited monthly
- Check images on your statements
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Union Bank Debit MasterCard
- Unlimited check writing and no per-check fees
- ScoreCard Rewards program for signature-based debit purchases
- No-fee access to the Allpoint ATM network
Make the most of your Checking with Interest account with these options:
- Mobile check deposit (for qualifying customers)
- eStatements rather than paper statements
- Overdraft protection (requires credit approval)
- Scheduled transfers with UB SmartSave, which lets you schedule transfers from your checking account to other accounts at predetermined intervals for no fee.
Upgrade to our VIP program for just $4 per month for additional discounts, free checks and overdraft protection.
Download Deposit Checking Accounts Comparison Chart