Union Bank is dedicated to constantly improving our products and services, and offering customers the latest technology. From Mobile Banking and Online Banking, to secure P2P Payments and Advanced Fraud Protection and Security, we strive to keep our customers, and their assets, safe, while conveniently accessible online. We’re excited to announce our latest technological offering—online […]
Checking with Interest
Open an interest earning personal checking account today and enjoy a variety of convenient services, including check images with your statements. With unlimited check writing, no-fee access to the nationwide Allpoint ATM Network, personal financial management tools, P2P payments, and a variable-tiered interest rate on balances, Union Bank offers an unbeatable local banking experience. Checking with Interest offers you a wide range of convenient services to manage your funds and make payments. The account requires no monthly service fee and does not require a minimum balance. See Product Comparison for details.
Checking with Interest includes:
- Variable-tiered interest on balances of $300, compounded and credited monthly
- Check images on your statements
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Union Bank Debit MasterCard
- Unlimited check writing and no per-check fees
- No-fee access to the nationwide Allpoint ATM network
Make the most of your Checking with Interest account with these options:
- Mobile check deposit (for qualifying customers)
- eStatements rather than paper statements
- Overdraft protection (requires credit approval)
- Scheduled transfers with UB SmartSave, which lets you schedule transfers from your checking account to other accounts at predetermined intervals for no fee.
Upgrade to our VIP program for just $4 per month for additional discounts, free checks and overdraft protection.
Compare Deposit Accounts
Union Bank provides interest earning personal checking accounts to customers in Northern Vermont and New Hampshire, with branch locations in Berlin, Fairfax, Hardwick, Jeffersonville, Jericho, Johnson, Lyndonville, Morrisville, St. Albans, St. Johnsbury, Stowe, Williston, Groveton, Lincoln, Littleton, and two dedicated loan centers in Williston and North Conway, NH. Access to your accounts is always convenient with 18 branch locations and a secure & feature-filled mobile app. With Union Bank’s mobile app you can deposit checks into your interest bearing checking account, pay bills, transfer funds, and much more.
A true community bank, Union Bank has been serving the region since 1891. We pride ourselves on taking care of our neighbors and making our communities great places to live. “Stay Local. Go Far.” Open an interest checking account at Union Bank today and start getting more for your money.