How do you pay for your daily spending? Many people enjoy the convenience of cashless transactions. When you use a debit card or credit card, you don’t have to worry about carrying enough cash or finding a pen to write a check.
Checking with Interest
Open an interest earning checking account today and enjoy a variety of convenient services, including check images with your statements and ScoreCard Rewards for signature-based debit purchases. With unlimited check writing, no-fee access to the nationwide Allpoint ATM Network, personal financial management tools, P2P payments, and a variable-tiered interest rate on balances above $300, Union Bank offers an unbeatable local banking experience. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open an account, and the service fee is waived when you maintain a $750 minimum daily balance. Accounts not maintaining a $750 balance will be assessed a monthly service fee of either $5 with eStatements or $7.50 with paper statements.
Checking with Interest includes:
- Variable-tiered interest on balances of $300, compounded and credited monthly
- Check images on your statements
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Union Bank Debit MasterCard
- Unlimited check writing and no per-check fees
- ScoreCard Rewards program for signature-based debit purchases
- No-fee access to the nationwide Allpoint ATM network
Make the most of your Checking with Interest account with these options:
- Mobile check deposit (for qualifying customers)
- eStatements rather than paper statements
- Overdraft protection (requires credit approval)
- Scheduled transfers with UB SmartSave, which lets you schedule transfers from your checking account to other accounts at predetermined intervals for no fee.
Upgrade to our VIP program for just $4 per month for additional discounts, free checks and overdraft protection.
Download Deposit Checking Accounts Comparison Chart
Union Bank provides interest earning checking accounts to customers in Northern Vermont and New Hampshire, with branch locations in Berlin, Danville, Fairfax, Hardwick, Jeffersonville, Johnson, Lyndonville, Morrisville, St. Albans, St. Johnsbury, Stowe, Groveton, Lincoln, Littleton, and North Woodstock, as well as loan centers in South Burlington and Newport. Access to your accounts is always convenient with 18 branch locations and a secure & feature-filled mobile app. With Union Bank’s mobile app you can deposit checks into your interest bearing checking account, pay bills, transfer funds, and much more.
A true community bank, Union Bank has been serving the region since 1891. We pride ourselves on taking care of our neighbors and making our communities great places to live. “Stay Local. Go Far.” Open an interest checking account at Union Bank today and start getting more for your money.