How do you pay for your daily spending? Many people enjoy the convenience of cashless transactions. When you use a debit card or credit card, you don’t have to worry about carrying enough cash or finding a pen to write a check.
UB Checking offers you a wide range of convenient services to manage your funds and make payments. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open an account, and the service fee is waived when you maintain a $250 minimum daily balance. Accounts not maintaining a $250 balance will be assessed a monthly service fee of either $2.50 with eStatements or $5 with paper statements.
UB Checking includes:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Union Bank Debit MasterCard
- Unlimited check writing and no per-check fees
- ScoreCard Rewards program for signature-based debit purchases
- No-fee access to the Allpoint ATM network
Make the most of your UB Checking account with these options:
- Mobile check deposit (for qualifying customers)
- eStatements rather than paper statements
- Overdraft protection (requires credit approval)
- Scheduled transfers with UB SmartSave, which lets you schedule transfers from your checking account to other accounts at predetermined intervals for no fee.
Upgrade to our VIP program for just $4 per month for additional discounts, complimentary checks and overdraft protection.
Apply Now for a UB Checking account
Compare Deposit Accounts