So you’re ready to buy a home! Beyond the challenge of finding the perfect place in which to spend the next stage of your life, you also have to navigate the complicated process of financing such a big purchase. Potential homeowners, especially first-time buyers, often face other challenges: getting enough money together for a down […]
Grant Funds- Equity Builder Program
Buying a Home? Ask us about the 2018 Equity Builder Program funded by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston.
Union Bank has been selected to participate in the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston’s Equity Builder Program, which assists local homebuyers with down-payment and closing costs as well as homebuyer counseling and rehabilitation assistance.
More about the program:*
- Grant funds are available first-come, first-served
- Assists eligible homebuyers with up to $11,000 in down-payment and closing costs
- Available to households with incomes at or below 80 percent of HUD Area Median Income based on property location
- Recipients must attend a homebuyer education/counseling program
To learn more about applying for assistance, please contact any Union Bank mortgage loan originator or call 1.800.753.4343 and ask to speak with a mortgage loan originator.
* Subject to credit approval and household income verification. Grant funds are limited and there is no guarantee of availability. May be combined with most other Union Bank home purchase loan programs.