With an unsecured or secured installment loan from Union Bank, you can borrow a specific amount of money and repay it in regular monthly payments. The predictable nature of installment loans makes it easier to plan your budget.
What can I use an installment loan for?
- New or used vehicle financing: Skip the run-around at the dealer and use an installment loan from Union Bank to pay for a new car or to purchase a car from an individual instead of a dealership.
• Debt consolidation: Lower your total monthly debt payments by consolidating credit cards and other debt into one loan with a lower interest rate.
• Big expenses: Finance your move, medical procedure, or other large, unanticipated costs.
Secured Installment Loans vs. Unsecured Installment Loans
At Union Bank, we offer both types of installment loans.
- You can use different kinds of assets as collateral for a secured loan, such as a car,
- Unsecured loans are approved based on your credit history and ability to repay the loan.
When you’re shopping for installment loans in VT or NH, turn to the local bank that knows and cares about your community. Union Bank’s commitment to the people of northern VT and northern NH has been recognized by the ABA, which included us in its top ten list of community banks three years in a row.
Call us for more information or download an application and visit your nearest branch in northern Vermont or New Hampshire to apply.
Personal Overdraft Protection Line
Protect your Union Bank checking account with a Personal Overdraft Protection (POP) Line of Credit. A POP line is used to cover balance shortfalls in your checking account so you can make needed purchases without interruption. Instead of getting fined for an insufficient balance, you pay interest on the amount you borrow until it’s paid back.
Learn more about Union Bank’s POP Line of Credit.
Download our printable applications. Each PDF contains instructions and “field fillable” boxes you can type directly into. Once completed, simply print out, sign and deliver (or mail) to any of our locations.
Consumer Loan (VT/NH)
Personal Overdraft Protection (VT/NH)
Download the free Adobe PDF Reader.