Personal Money Market Accounts
Union Bank Money Market Accounts (MMAs) give you the benefit of higher interest rates without sacrificing security, liquidity or flexibility. A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open the account, and the service charge is waived when you maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance.* The variable-tiered interest rate is compounded and credited monthly on balances above $500.
Money Market Accounts also include:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit
- Paper statements or eStatements. Both include check images
- Scheduled transfers with UB SmartSave, which lets you schedule transfers from your checking account to other accounts at predetermined intervals for no fee.
Depositors at FDIC-insured banks enjoy deposit insurance protection up to applicable federal limits. With this valuable protection comes a federal regulation that governs the number and type of debit transactions that you may conduct each month. No more than six transfers or withdrawals via check, debit card, electronic banking, telephone transfer or electronic withdrawals are permitted per monthly statement cycle.* Unlimited transactions are, however, permitted if made by the account-holder at an ATM, branch office, by mail, by messenger, or electronically to repay a Union Bank loan.
* There is a $5.00 charge for each check written in excess of the six per statement period.
Download Deposit Account Comparison Chart