Personal Money Market Accounts
Union Bank Money Market Accounts (MMAs) give you the benefit of higher interest rates without sacrificing security, liquidity or flexibility. A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open the Money Market savings account, and the service charge is waived when you maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance.* The variable-tiered interest rate is compounded and credited monthly on balances above $1,000.
Money Market Accounts also include:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit
- Paper statements or eStatements. Both include check images
- Scheduled transfers with UB SmartSave, which lets you schedule transfers from your checking account to other accounts at predetermined intervals for no fee.
Transfers from your Personal Money Market account are limited to six per statement period via check, debit card, electronic banking, or telephone and electronic withdrawals. Transfers and withdrawals in person are unlimited.
* Unlimited transactions are, however, permitted if made by the account-holder at an ATM, branch office, by mail, by messenger, or electronically to repay a Union Bank loan.
* There is a $5.00 charge for each check written in excess of the six per statement period.
Compare Deposit Accounts
Money Market bank accounts come with all the services and convenience you expect from a community-driven bank. Here at Union Bank, we pride ourselves on taking care of our neighbors and making our communities great places to live. Union Bank serves Northern Vermont and New Hampshire, with 18 branch locations in Berlin, Fairfax, Hardwick, Jeffersonville, Jericho, Johnson, Lyndonville, Morrisville, St. Albans, St. Johnsbury, Stowe, Williston, Groveton, Lincoln or Littleton. Our secure and feature-filled mobile app is available 24/7 and offers services such as bill pay, fund transfers, and account transaction histories. ”Stay Local. Go Far.” Invest in a Union Bank personal Money Market bank account today.