2025 Calendar Photo Contest
Welcome to the 10th Annual Union Bank Calendar Contest!
DATES FOR CONTEST SUBMISSIONS
The 2025 Calendar contest will be open for submissions through September 13, 2024.
The 2025 calendar contest theme is, “The Road Less Traveled.”
Vermont and New Hampshire offer so much natural beauty and countless recreational opportunities. We’re looking for your best photos of the back country roads, hiking trails, pathways and “hidden” spots that are off the main roadways and beaten paths.
Union Bank invites all photographers to submit up to three photos that best captures a “road less traveled.” The image does not need to include an actual road. We’re looking for photos that represent a location or scene not seen on an everyday basis. We’ll be looking for photo submissions with artistic appeal, creativity, compelling use of light, and interesting compositional structure.
Contest deadline: September 13, 2024.
All photographs must represent areas in Vermont and New Hampshire where Union Bank provides banking services. Photos submitted from locations outside of our geographical footprint will not be accepted. If you need info about our locations, check out our location map.
Note: Photos with family & friends are not necessarily conducive for the calendar contest, however you may submit them as long as you will be able to obtain signed waivers from each person in the photo (providing your photo is chosen), and we may use them for other Union Bank marketing purposes.
- 1st place winner will be awarded a $250 cash prize and the calendar cover.
- $100 cash prizes will be awarded to each individual selected for one of the monthly calendar spots.
Contest Guidelines and Photo Requirements:
Please read the contest guidelines and photo requirements carefully.
All images submitted should be in a horizontal size at a minimum of 10″ x 8″ at 300 PPI or 3000 x 2400 pixels.
Sorry, photos not meeting the requirements, will not be accepted. If you have questions, please contact [email protected].
- Photos and entry forms must be received by September 13, 2024 to be eligible for the contest.
- Winners will be announced during the week of September 27, 2024 and contacted via email or phone.
- 13 Winning photos will be chosen; one for each month of the year and one for the cover of the 2025 Union Bank calendar.
- 12 thumbnail size photos may be chosen as honorable mention, contingent on the quantity and quality of photos submitted.
- Prizes will be awarded as follows: $250 for the winner of the cover photo. $100 to each of the 12 monthly winners. Union Bank will award the winning photographers cash prizes. Winners are responsible for the payment of any taxes on the prize.
- The contest is open to the public and employees of Union Bank. Amateur or professional photographers are welcome. Entrants can be of any age; if under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign the entry form.
- A maximum of three (3) photos can be submitted per person. Each photo submitted must be under 25MB. If necessary, up to 3 separate submissions by the same individual may be accepted, to accommodate the size limit.
- Anyone submitting a photo to the contest agrees to allow their photo, name, city, and state of residence to be published, if selected, as one of the winners in the 2025 Union Bank Calendar Contest.
- Union Bank retains the right to use any submitted photographs in any advertising and/or promotion it deems suitable, including the 2025 Union Bank Calendar, advertisements, or on its website or social media channels.
- All photos must be taken by the person submitting and signing the entry form, affirming the photo is wholly original and has not been copied in whole or in part, from any other work, and that no other individual has any ownership claim over the image.
- All photographs should represent the theme of “The Road Less Traveled” in a setting that exists in Vermont and New Hampshire, where Union Bank provides banking services. Winning photos will demonstrate a strong focus on creativity, uniqueness and quality. Please pay close attention to the photo requirements listed below. Photos with family & friends are not necessarily conducive for the calendar contest, however you may submit them as long as you can obtain signed waivers from each person in the photo (providing your photo is chosen).
- Digital photography only, no prints will be accepted.
- Images should be in a horizontal format at a minimum of 10″ × 8″ at 300 PPI, or 3000 × 2400 pixels.UTPUT.pdf
- Photographs with slightly lower resolutions will be reviewed and considered but may be rejected.
- Digital images should be in TIFF or JPEG format and may not exceed the size limit of 25 MB.
- Union Bank reserves the right to color correct and/or crop photo entries if necessary.
Please Note: We often receive photos that do not meet the basic requirements. Please be sure submitted photos are in horizontal format and meet the resolution requirements, otherwise your photos may not be considered.
How to Submit Photos:
Entries may be submitted online or mailed to Union Bank. Please submit a completed and signed entry form with your photos. Only one entry form for up to 3 photo(s) is required. You may submit up to 3 separate entry forms if needed, to accommodate the individual photo size limit of 25MB.
Apply Via Mail
Download our printable entry form. The form contains “field fillable” boxes you can type directly into. Once completed, simply print out, sign and deliver or mail the form along with a thumb drive containing up to 3 photos, to:
P.O. Box 667
Morrisville, VT 05661