Whether you’re just starting your career or the distant idea of retirement is approaching sooner than you thought, it is never too early or too late to consider your retirement. A Union Bank retirement planner can create a multifaceted plan for your retirement that matches your goals and dreams. We select among traditional and non-traditional investment vehicles based on your income, assets and lifestyle to help your hard work pay off. *
Union Bank’s retirement planning services include:
- Traditional IRA: a tax-deferred retirement account; you pay taxes on income when you begin to withdraw funds in retirement. Avoiding taxes until retirement allows the money in your IRA to grow faster than other taxable options. Dividends, interest, and capital gains compound year after year.
- Roth IRA: Unlike a traditional IRA, contributions to a Roth IRA are made after-tax. Roth IRAs are funded with after-tax dollars; the contributions are not tax-deductible. Once you start withdrawing funds, the money is tax-free.
- Rollovers: consolidate multiple retirement accounts that you may have as a result of switching jobs.
- Investment Management: gain access to the expertise of our asset managers while taking a more active approach to making and monitoring your investments, or let our experienced retirement advisors manage your assets based on their knowledge of your financial goals. We have options to fit the needs of every investor.
- SEPs: helps small business owners plan for their own retirement and that of their employees.
Union Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses manage and invest their assets for over a century. With value-based fees and a range of options, we make investing accessible to everyone. Trust your future with one of New England’s leading community bank that has a long record of investing in the success of northern Vermont and northern New Hampshire. Our attentive human service builds relationships so we can treat every client with the personalized approach they deserve.
Contact our retirement planning specialists today or stop by any of our local branch offices to discuss your retirement goals.
*Unlike traditional bank deposits, non-deposit investments are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of Union Bank and are not guaranteed by Union Bank; and, are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.